Re: [at-l] patches

Anythings better than nothing to have the AT-l participants identified on
the trail. Plus
it is now only a matter of weeks before we all head off, and the patch
thing is getting behing schedule. But appreciate Needles your efforts. have
a great day!
Oh...Day #2 here in Texas " With all the nasty, snow,ice,sleet etc "!! ;)
Soon I may experience for the first time SNOWSHOES..heehee...Later
group..Tumbleweed

          With the heater on in TX

ryan@inc.net