[at-l] Web Site

Rachel,
     This is a first class web site.  It shows a great deal of high quality
work.  With a full time job and a family of seven to provide for, I am many
years away from doing my thru-hike (sometime between 2005 and 2025).  In the
mean time, I will continue my vurtural hikes through the journal postings
from you and others who are so nice as to hiking and post.

     Although I am unable to do a thru-hike at this time, my son and I will
be doing a few section hikes this spring and summer.  Based on your schedule,
I think you'll always be ahead of us by a few weeks.  But, just in case, if
you run into a somewhat large (round) 36 year old with his very tall 16 year
old son, you will have found us.

     Happy hiking and may God smile on your efforts.
Thanks,
Wayne Brown
WayneHiker@aol.com