[at-l] patches

Several of you have emailed me lately asking about the patches and I
finally have some info on them. I have found 2 companies in my area that
can make them, there might be problems with both. The first one would be
more than happy to make them for us exactly as you have seen them on the
web, but they would charge us $11 each! A bit too pricey for me. The
other company can make them for $4 each, but says a slight redesign
might be needed, he is suppose to sketch something out for me. So this
is what I have found out and I am more than happy to take any
suggestions, this has prooven a bit more diffacult than I thought :)

E. George Oeser (aka Needles)
synergy@nc5.infi.net