Re: [at-l] AT Ham Radio Repeater guide v1.1

Thanks Beau for the repeater guide. You've prompted me to go ahead and take
the dual bander.  Wouldn't it be cool to take a Baycom TNC running on a
9volt battery
hooked to a HP palmtop and your little 2 meter talkie and jump onto a
packet frequency with a TCP\IP gateway onto the internet. Working the
internet from the trail on top of a mountain in camp. It would all weigh
less than 3lbs. Oh well, nothing I'm planning on doing, but thought the
concept was interesting since i use to jump onto the net by radio here at
home...hello to the other fellow hams ..sorry if I've confused everyone
else.  73's    HeeHee ;)           Tumbleweed  GA>ME 97
                                                              FCC callsign
N8FCF (n8fcf@onramp.net)

ryan@inc.net