[at-l] Health Insurance Policies

Oh ya--

I think this topic was "brought up" before, however I was just new to the
list and wasn't paying attention :)  I am from Canada and will be doing the
AT on March 15 1997.  Any advice on purchasing a Health Insurance Plan (it
works out to $1 CAN a day) would be greatly appreciated.  Another thing,
since mailing to myself is fairly expensive (exchange rate and all) I think
I will resupply on the trail totally--advice??  Thankz.

Mike MacLean
AT Mar 97  -- who know's where I end up....

P.S.  Anyone try those closed cell Z-rest pads from ThermaRest at all??
	It is either the Z or the good ol' Blue pad.