[at-l] ATML-Is it still active?

 I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and that Santa brought you all the
backpacking goodies you wanted.

I haven't seen any activity from ATML since mid-December.  I thought I heard
that it was on hiatus while Dan completed his book.  I believe the book is
finished, but I haven't received any mail.  Any info or insight would be
greatly appreciated.

Peace,

Michael
Charlotte, NC
<            GA > ME 2016 (hopefully)            >
<            ATC, PATH, ATML, AT-L              >
<     Some come to laugh their past away    >
< Some come to make it just one more day >
<       -- Robert Hunter & Jerry Garcia --       >