[at-l] Contenial Divide talk

Ok,
	My last pitch for anyone around the Baltimore are on 14th.  (next
week)  I have the president of the CDC society coming to Loyola College
to speak about the trail and things to think about while planning a trip.

It will be free and from 7 til about 8:30.  For directions to the school,
you can call (410) 617-2000.  The building is Knott Hall, room 05.  When
you get the directions... remember the bridge and when you turn into
Loyola that building attached to the bridge is Knott Hall.

Any questions about it, email me or call.  (phonenumber avaible if you ask)

-=phil

--
|promans@sloth.loyola.edu |  www.cs.loyola.edu/~promans      Philmont |