[at-l] lightwieght stuff...

gear gear gear...
	I love it but alas, I can't afford all the cool lightweight
stuff.   I have gotten as much as I can, but there is a limit to a recent
college graduate poor outdoors lover can go for.
	I am thinking of leaving my decent camera at home and just buying
the cheap pre-packaged camaeras along the way.  Has anyone toyed with
that idea or done it?  Sure, no zoom or flash... but to save weight where
I can.
	Another thing... I lost my MSR domadary at the beginning of this
summer on a SAR in NM.  Now I am stuck with regular water bottles, should
I go with 3 and a squeezer?
	questions questions questions... these little things make a difference.

maybe I should save them for the meeting!  (what an idea!)

-=phil

--
|promans@sloth.loyola.edu |  www.cs.loyola.edu/~promans      Philmont |