[at-l] New scheudal for hike

Alrighty...
	I finally found time to update my spreadsheet for the big hike.
New and improved due to the 1997 data book that came with the maps.
Most of the distances are now reflecting the 1997 trail.  I know there is
one problem in the middle, I am missing a stop unless I want to do 38
miles in one day.  (no thank-ya)
	Also included in this version is all the zip-codes for the
various towns you pass near or thru.  This is a major help in planning
for mail-drops.

	What I am now looking for is help in making sure this plan is
going to work.  There are Mac and PC versions of spreadsheets for those
who want it to be downloaded.

see-ya,
-=phil

--