[at-l] Marty's Pack

Marty, you mentioned that your pack is weighing in
at 65?!?!?!  I didn't recognize the likeness when we
met at the Gathering, but you must be a direct descendant
of Wonder Woman!  If you've got a listing of your gear
available, why don't you post it to the newsgroup and
we can all offer suggestions and ideas to help keep your
back and your knees in good health on your hike.

Just last night I finally had all the gear I needed to load
my pack as it will be on Springer.  Without any water or
food, it weighed in at 27.5#  I'd still like to lose a pound
or two more (and I think my clothing is the big culprit), but
I'm pretty happy with where it's at right now.  I do a lot of
dehydrating so I only have to carry about 1 to 1.5# per day
at my current eating level.  I know I can expect that to increase
as I go, but for now, that's where I'm at.

71 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!

Rachel
'Solophile'  GA-->ME  '97