[at-l] Not hiking related...sorry

Hi all...
I have so much trouble deciding which of the messages from this list to
delete ...
good info that you never know when you'll need, that I decided to start
saving to my A drive disks.  Found out there is a problem accessing that
drive.  Won't waste space here with the details, but if anyone out there
actually knows how these things work,  I sure could use some input to
prepare me before I take it to the shop..

If you think you can help..e-mail me off list and I'll send the details.

Thanks for the indulgence of the list....Sorry      Kahley