Re: [at-l] food ideas?

Those who haven't seen it before may wish to check out
http://www.owlnet.rice.edu/edu/~danieljg/at/food.html

To give some perspective to it:
I love to eat.  I don't have the patience to cook.  Also, somebody on the
list described Lipton dinners as salty.  As far as taste goes, I dislike
most salty foods and do not like Ramen.  Yet I ate Liptons nearly every
day and loved them.  So IMHO, they're not salty-tasting.

|Dan Grossman       danieljg@rice.edu     "My opinions are always my own|
|6360 S. Main       Sid Room 602	     and are never shared by as |
|Houston, TX 77005  (713) 630-8678           many people as I wish."    |
|http://www.owlnet.rice.edu/~danieljg      GA->PA 96, PA->ME 97         |