Re: [at-l] food ideas?

On 05-Jan-97 Roland Schaefer wrote:
<snip>
>I have a couple of good black-bean recepes and lentil recepes that if I
>find the time I could type in if there was interest...

Roly,

I'd be interested in the black bean and lentil recipes.  We also have a
black bean enchilada recipe that dehydrates well if you are interested.
You make it in the microwave then put it in the dehydrator on fruit roll
up sheets.  It's awesome after a rainy day on the trail!  You just need
to add a little water, cook for a few minutes, then spoon into tortillas.
I'll have to ask the Mrs. where the recipe is...

-Dave