Re: [at-l] maps a plenty

> I need to take up map reading 205 in school now!

Think of it as a character-building exercise to get you ready for the
trail.

Everybody knows there's no better preparation for that fifth straight
day of rain than forcing one's self to review maps of differing styles
in the wilderness of one's own living room.

Or maybe we could put these nifty red, white and blue shields up to
mark the trail, and while we're at it, let's widen the trail, and, hey,
paving is a great idea...then we wouldn't need maps at all.  Problem
solved!

:-)

jim