Re: [at-l] Clothing?

Diana ^(raven)^ wrote:

> bob wrote:
>
> > I'v been using polyester for the past two months.
> > TNF Hydrenaline it's called.
>
> How much does this stuff run? is it a jacket and pants? where did you
> buy it?
>
> inquisitivly yours,
> --
> Diana ^(raven)^ * raven@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu

Hi Raven!
The North Face stuff is pretty pricey, but they stand behind their
shit 100%.
In the past I've gone the route of buying el-cheapo (columbia, etc.)
over and over. Now I just get goood stuff.
This stuff is alot cheaper than g-tex though.
Pants cost $75.00
Jacket (long, with very light micro-fleece lining $120..00.
I got 'em at Nestor's in Allentown, Pa. (The Wilderness Travel
Outfitters).

Have a happy!

Bob