[at-l] Warning!!!!!!!!

&&&&WARNING&&&&&&&&&WARNING&&&&&&WARNING&&&&&&&WARNING&&&&&&WARNING&&&&~~~~~

It has come to my attention that a number of fellow AT-Ler's have been
felled by a particularlly nasty flu bug!!!!!!!

I'm afraid this is my fault!!   :-((  This is probably the first ever
recorded episode of illness spread via e-mail.  I'm soooo soorrry!!

Protect yourself and your loved ones.  Get the Lysol and wash your
modems immediately!!!!Boiling for two minutes (more or less depending on
altitude and ambient temp.) is even better. And until this epidemic
passes, please wear gloves and a mask while reading your e-mail.

Since I was the first to report and obviously spread this evil bug,
I implore you to do whatever you can to limit the spread. Your help
is needed urgently.  Together we can stop this evil bug and protect our
fellow AT-Ler's.

Mea Culpa Mea Culpa Mea Culpa Mea Culpa Mea Culpa Mea Culpa (sp?) Kahley

The previous note was a sick attempt at humor on yet another depressing,
gray, gloomy, drizzly day.. Don't boil you modem! But you ought to clean
your keyboard.....it's getting really groady!!