Re: [at-l] Food....TVP

>I have been testing some TVP, that's Textured Vegetable Protein,

You say you're using canned TVP? We used to get TVP already dried
(perfect for the trail) at Safeway. It comes in a box that looks like a
quart of milk. Just soak in water and add to your recipe.

I can't remember the brand right now. But you can probably find it at
health food stores/co-ops. It's been a few years since I have bought the
stuff. Just thought you'd like to know there is an easier (and lighter)
alternative.

--
Diana ^(raven)^ * raven@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu
http://www.geckoworld.com/~raven