[at-l] HNY

Belated Happy New Year, ATlisters....we just had a 30 hour storm here
with wind gusts to 159 km/hr (159 x ~0.62 = 99 miles/hr)....no internet,
no local radio, no TV...even my website in Halifax NS was down...I was
looking for my Morse Code set.....just me and the Beothucks (which was
nice)....

Here's something I found: National Geographic Feb. 1993 "In the Heart of
Appalachia" (photo of a woman with a quilt she made in that one)...and
May 1986, "Rising, Shining Tennessee" ...photo of Nashville Needles!

- would love to come with you Felix...(going to hop a plane some day)
- love your attitude towards time Alice...

cheers,
Doug
(AT in '83)

--
       Doug Gibbons, Port aux Basques, Newfoundland

       http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~ae050/Profile.html

       A happy heart goes on forever.
       (Winter's Tale [Shakespeare])