[at-l] hair spray helmets

Frank Reid wrote:

> It is absolutely not true that two cans of hair spray are equivalent to a
> helmet!  (:-)
>
> --  Frank    reid@indiana.edu

Reminds me of a short, non-AT story. The one time I went X-mas shopping, I
was leaving the store and a woman walking past me was lighting a cigarette.
Her hair ignited. She had just put hairspray on in her car and there was a
quick flash. All I said was " You dropped your gloves"
--
Felix

Ft. Royal-->Gravel Sp.  Dav. Gap-->Fontana<--Winding Stair Gap
Gravel Sp.<--Rock Sp.-->South River<--Rip-Rap Trailhead  Waynesboro<--
LongMtn. Wayside-->Buchanon Trail-->Catawba-->Bland Penmar-->HF-->Ft. Royal
Dav. Gap-->Hot Springs<--Erwin<--Elk Park-->Hampton-->Damascus<--Atkins
Winding Stair Gap-->Dick's Creek Gap<--Springer Mtn. Gravel Sp.-->Rock Sp.
Hut

Not in that order...