Re: [at-l] Warning!!!!!!!!

ILFltlndr@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 96-12-31 09:46:43 EST, kahley7@ptd.net (kahlena) writes:
>
> << It has come to my attention that a number of fellow AT-Ler's have been
>  felled by a particularlly nasty flu bug!!!!!!!
>
>  I'm afraid this is my fault!!   :-((  This is probably the first ever
>  recorded episode of illness spread via e-mail.  I'm soooo soorrry!! >>
>
> I got my flu shot!  (Happy '97!)

I've had this bug since Monday and I can't remember feeling so bad with
the flu. I've been in bed since Monday at 2:00. Wow, I don't know what
I'd do if I caught something like this on the trail. This makes it all
the more amazing to me that Gutsy contracted Lyme and kept going.

Peter H. Fornof
athiker@plantnet.com
broknspoke@aol.com