Re: [at-l] Steve, Thoughts on Paper

I thought Mike's journal was as stated, a prelude to an AT hike.  Sort of
interesting reading such a thing before the trek is begun.  Lots of
writer/hikers write about their pre-thoughts after the fact; the internet
(and this great list!) give us the freedom to write and 'publish' before and
during.  Looking forward to the next installment.