[at-l] Steve, Thoughts on Paper

Steve,

Thanks for you input, I accept it with great pleasure.  Since I have never
hiked and experienced the AT for myself, how am I to stick to the subject.
I began writing that prose, the week I decided to attempt the AT.  Those
paragrahps, taking from different sections of my writings are only the
begining, like I had mentioned.  Once I start and complete my journey, you
will see how those writings fit into place.  Comprehension takes time and
experience.

Thanks.

Mike MacLean
P.S.  Kinda like my life story, leading upto....