Re: [at-l] ?

In a message dated 96-12-29 12:44:54 EST, douglasg@nlnet.nf.ca (Douglas K
Gibbons) writes:

<< Do you ever worry about getting rings caught in tree branches in thick
 brush?...up here I don't even wear a wrist watch, I kept getting
 branches jammed up between my wrist and the strap. I guess the trails
 must be better kept down there, I only have caribou and moose trails to
 follow......

 Doug >>

Never worry about it. I often leave my wedding ring at home just because I
don't want to loose it, and I don't wear a watch......too hot.....and who
cares what time it is??

ALice
IL Flatlander