Re: [at-l] New to the list

>I  just joined the AT list.  I am 49 years old and have been hiking the AT
>since 9/91 on long weekends and a couple times a year for 10 to 14 days

Bill,
     I think there are plenty of hikers on the list doing the AT your way.  I
been section hiking for too many years to mention.  Still plan on a Thru Hike
when I retire.  I'm 55 and haven't completed 1/3 yet but am picking up the
pace.  Just keep hiking.  Looking forward to future posting from you.

    Art