[at-l] Shuttle

            My brother plans to hike a week with me next year on my
Thru-Hike. I am looking for a SHUTTLE  FROM: the trail crossing at
U.S. 76/Dicks Creek Gap/Hiawasee/Clayton.  TO:Amicalola...Springer area.
I will contact the folks at the "Blueberry Hostel" about leaving a
vehicle there and possible shuttle. I would like this shuttle Saturday
March 1, 1997. Anyone got info please write.

chase

http://www.neocomm.net/~cdavidso /chat.html  "Chat is running again!"
wb4pan@juno.com
wb4pan@wb4qoj.va.usa.noam