[at-l] Men: best kept pain reliever secret

> a number of years ago, I was on a trip and woke up the morning we were
> supposed to hike out feeling horrible.  Sick, headache, etc.  I was not in
> any mood to go anywhere.
>
> My friend told me that his fiancee had turned him onto Midol (she got the
> idea from her father, who uses it backpacking when he is hurting).  My friend
> kept some in his first aid kit, and whatever is in it got me feeling
> pretty good in not too long.  I practically flew out of there.
> Midol is now a staple in my first aid kit.
>
> -jeff

I don't have a bottle handy but I think that Midol's main ingredient is
Vitamin I (ibuprophen).  Back in the 60's bill Cosby made a similar observation
in one of his stand up routines.  I think it's on either the album
Wonderfulness or Why It There Air

Rich