Re: [at-l] Re: nite hiking

Alan T. Julliard wrote:

> teeth-chattering the night away between hallucinagenic slips into sleep.

I'm sure this may be a difficult question to answer...but I'll ask it
anyway.
The  teeth-chattering hallucinagenic slips into sleep....been there..
done that and it was one of the scariest things I've ever endured. So
how do you handle that..
I find I can take alot of challenges physically, I walked on a broken
ankle for a half a day....(not far but long). But when you mess with my
mind, or rather when I can no longer trust my mind, my senses....I'm in
real trouble.  So the question is how do you deal with this?  Especially
on a ledge?   Failure to answer this question will be fully understood.
		Kahley