Re: [at-l] get your whips,another dead horse

I don't think you will have to worry about being accepted on the trail
with your rings.    We all treated each other with respect because we all
had the same goal -- Katahdin.  You will be known by how you act on the
trail.   You won't be known as the guy with the ring in his nose, but as
the guy who hikes fast, or the guy who snores, or the guy who chases all
the female hikers.  So, you yourself will determine how you are accepted.
  Gail