[at-l] get your whips,another dead horse

Last nite while I was putting my nose ring in ( actually it's in my septum),
remember everyone talking about "skin-heads" and other " un-desirables" on
the trail - mainly in the shelters.

Well, the question I have for everyone is...  How will you approach me while
i'm on my way to Maine??  I think that I'm a pretty decent guy ( personal
opinion ) with the exception of a few extra holes in my body and some ink
stuck in my skin.

Just the rambling of a phreak

later Nate
We're not here for a long time.