[at-l] Men: best kept pain reliever secret

a number of years ago, I was on a trip and woke up the morning we were
supposed to hike out feeling horrible.  Sick, headache, etc.  I was not in
any mood to go anywhere.

My friend told me that his fiancee had turned him onto Midol (she got the
idea from her father, who uses it backpacking when he is hurting).  My friend
kept some in his first aid kit, and whatever is in it got me feeling
pretty good in not too long.  I practically flew out of there.
Midol is now a staple in my first aid kit.

-jeff