guestbook

Date: Dec 26, 96
From: Matt Cline
E-mail:matt@carolinacommerce.com

I am trying to contact a fellow hiker well known as "MR. MISERABLE" (a
well deserved name!). We met on the trail in the Spring 0f 95 on the
Georgia section of the A.T. heading North.  I have no other way of
contacting this guy so if anyone has heard of him please let me know.
MISERABLE, if you get this contact me A.S.A.P.

Happy Trails......The KIDS (matt, amy, lauren, ace a.k.a. stacy).

--Kathy
kathy@fred.net