[at-l] Holy turkey overload! :)

Hi guys!
        Just wanted to wish you all a late night Merry Christmas and hope
all your Christmases were as good as mine was.  I can sit here and type this
a little more comfortably now that I've changed out of my jeans and into a
pair of sweats. ;-D  We had homegrown chickens instead of turkey, but it's
just as filling (and there's just as many leftovers!).  Yup, I think a good
long hike is in order tomorrow!

Take care and undo the button on your pants (makes it easier to sit and
        breathe at the same time <g>),
Cindi