[at-l] To Ryan and Milt

Dear Milt,
I wanted to personally thank you for the present you gave us all....
the duct tape list.
When this community's common form of communication was severed, it could
have meant the end.
But you stepped in and with the duct tape list, bridged the gap, until
Ryan got the list up and running.

And to you Ryan.....what a great idea to do this in the first place!
I'd like to thank you as well, for what I'm sure was neither easy or
cheap....the rebirth of AT-L and the PCT-L.

You both gave us a present of yourselves and your time and each other.
Thank you