[at-l] Friends......

Just a moment left before the Christmas crazys hit, but I had
to let you all know how much I've enjoyed getting to know you
these past months.  I never thought, when I got my computer, that
one of the added benefits would be the chance to learn from and
share with so many really great poeple.

May you have the sun when you want it and the rain when you need it,
and may the springs and shelters never be _too_far downhill!  Kahley