Re: [at-l] Re: Chat

In a message dated 96-12-23 16:56:58 EST, MManzano@aol.com writes:

<< In a message dated 96-12-23 01:04:25 EST, you write:

Hey Folks,

Sorry for the ditto with people that are on both list!  Marty and Chase have
a good idea here for real live chat between members of  the AT List.  I've
also downloaded Mirc.  Perhaps  we can get a group together to try it out and
discuss the Trail, I'm willin'.
Hope you all have a Happy Holiday Season!

The Slyman '97

<< I was wondering if any of the list subscribers use one of the
  faster realtime chat programs. IRC lets a lot of people type messages in
  a big group (or individual) session.  >>

 Ok, Chase.  I just downloaded Mirc and actually got it installed.  I
 connected to a beginners' chat, and I think it works (I've set up to chat
 under the nickname of "Gypsy").  What do I do now to chat with others on
this
 list?  Do we set up a time   in advance, or what?

 Marty (Gypsy) >>