[at-l] V1 #38

I would appreciate it if some one would send me digest V1 #38.  I was unable
to download it, damn AOL. Thanks in advance. I hope everyone is enjoying
their holiday celebrations.

Peace,

Michael
Charlotte, NC
<             GA > ME 2016 (hopefully)           >
<              ATC, PATH, ATML, AT-L            >
<     Some come to laugh their past away    >
< Some come to make it just one more day >
<       -- Robert Hunter & Jerry Garcia --       >