Re: [at-l] Do I look stupid, or what?

You know, I made a quilt once.  It was a beast of a project.  And every time
I ever went to the mountains and saw all of the quilts made by the little
old ladies "back yonder," I wondered how they could keep up enough
production.  I just assumed it was one of life's  mysteries, 'cuz I knew I
couldn't quilt fast enough to make more than maybe three in year . . . now I
know.

Lynn