Re: [at-l] Do I look stupid, or what?

> well......I guess I'm getting stupider after 40!!  Just a word of
> advise......Beware of Johnson's Antiques!  I recall it was acrossed the
> street from a bank & drug store.
>
> I feel SOOO dumb!!  I have been treating the quilt like an heirloom for
> heaven sakes!!
> Go figure!
>
> Alice
> Dumbo in Illinois (alias IL Fltlndr)
> -----------------------------------------------<

Ah, come on...you mean this is the first time in over 40 years that this
has happened to you?   I'd say you are very smart. Wanna tip?  Do you
Christmas shopping on Boxing Day...the prices will be lower.

And have a Merry Christmas...I heard the reindeer are congregating
around the North Pole right now,

Doug

--
       Doug Gibbons, Port aux Basques, Newfoundland

       http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~ae050/Profile.html

       A happy heart goes on forever.
       (Winter's Tale [Shakespeare])