Re: [at-l]cash on the trail

In a message dated 96-12-20 09:17:52 EST, mayer@wrc.xerox.com (Jim Mayer)
writes:

<< Every time you make a charge, you are giving someone your card number and
 expiration date.  Any person with that info can make charges against your
 credit or debit card.  Using a credit card gives you another >>

You made a lot of excellent points Jim.   I guess I was only thinking about
when our daughter had taken their car in to get a dent fixed in it, or was it
tires?, well... the point is that someone stole their card # that worked
there and started charging up a storm with it.  They had the card through
Citibank and they were real jerks.  But in the end they didn't have to pay
the bills and they never went back to using their Citibank card either.

Alice
IL Fltlndr