[at-l] WingFoots class of 97

Hi Gang,

	Once when I viisted Wingfoots page I found a list of 97 thru
hikers that are participateing in the 60 year aniversery project. Now I
cannot seem to find that same page....trailplace is a big place! Does
anyone have the address for that particular page? Possibly during
construction it has become on available for now.

thanks

Merry Christmas to all

Lots of folks are showing up on my chat page.
Drop in Monday 12/23 at 7:00pm or any other time.
Just be patient it is very slow sometimes.

http://www.neocomm.net/~cdavidso
wb4pan@juno.com
wb4pan@wb4qoj.va.usa.noam
ATC....ALDHA...APRS.....AT-Listserve