Re: [at-l] Kelty Super Tioga, Wise Shelter, and Short Term Medical , Plans

On Fri, 20 Dec 1996 CRAFTFAM@aol.com wrote:
> I own a Super Tioga for a year and it replaced an original Tioga from 1980.
> The pack is made for people who are broader than taller.  The suspension
> is very good and  cool,  a plus for external frames.  I also enjoy the
> packability of external frames,  just shove it in and go!  You can by one
> probably this spring...

I also use the KST and being a big person, can attest to it's
suitability. One thing I have a problem with, and many who also use ST
have told me, it they tend to slide down a lot. I'm always fiddling with
the hip belt, sliding it up, tightening som more. Do you also have this
problem? Granted, part of my problem is that I ahve no waist - or should
I say "too much waist?"

Happy Holidays,
Milt Webb

 ---

 Milt Webb                         Dir.,Unix/Internet Technologies
 IQ Software Corp. (www.iqsc.com)        3295 River Exchange Drive
 Norcross GA 30092             770/446-8880 x245 (Fax)770/446-2481