Re: [at-l] Re:Birkenstocks and Foot Measurement

There's a store that specializes in birkenstock stuff that's located
in Oregon. They have a catalog too. Their number is 1-800-451-1459 and
they also have an email address: sales@footwise.com They have a cool
webpage too, but I forget it. They're a pretty good company,
especially because they were able to rescue my four year old
birkenstocks from certain death by resoling them and patching up the
cork footbed :)

					-Martha Montague
					ME -> GA '98