Re: [at-l] Good Cheer

hi all!
i'd like to add to this holiday cheer thing, only because i'm done with my
shopping and can now count down till 3pm when i hit the road for our winter
opener in the mts.  we'll be trudgin around the daks, meeting at our first
trailhead tomorrow morning at 4am (ugh).  4am.  10 degrees.  how quickly i
have forgotten the pain of last week's 17 mile hike up saddleback!  selective
memory.

nothing like a relaxing weekend to calm the holiday nerves.

:)
have safe, happy holidays filled with people who don't drive you crazy.
pooom