[at-l] Vitamin I - cheap source

At 01:00 PM 12/20/96 -0500, you wrote:

>My mom, who has arthritis pretty bad, was recently told by her ortho to try
>the Aleve.  She did & loved it & then just asked him to write a prescription
>for it.  He did & she's saving a ton of cash too.
>
>Just another anti-inflammatory junkie,
>Poohbear

Janet tells me that you can get a bottle of ibuprofen (1000 tablets) for
around $8 at Sam's Club.  You might want to check that out if there's a
Sam's around you and you don't have the prescription option.

Mark

Mark and Janet Holmes (Appalachian Trail - GA>NH (minus PA) '95)
NH > ME + PA 1997
Fox Hill Inn - Innkeepers 1-800-874-3313 (for reservations)
VA 16
Troutdale,VA  ( 4 miles from Dickey Gap on the AT)
AT Hiker stopping point in the Grayson Highlands!
-provider of shuttles in SW VA
Phone: 540-677-3313
http://members.tripod.com/~Mark_Holmes/