[at-l] Good Cheer

Today's my last day at work before Christmas, and I don't have a computer
at home, so this is my last chance to wish all of you

     HAPPY HOLIDAYS AS YOU HIKE INTO THE NEW YEAR!!!!

and to apologize for the previous incomplete message compliments of our
user-unfriendly campus computing center folks who took the system down
in mid-message but "sent" it without my command.  (Bunch-a-Grinches!) =(
--  Linda (Earthworm)

*                                                                          *
*  Linda L. Patton                  "Nearness to nature...keeps the        *
*  Reference Librarian               spirit sensitive to impressions       *
*  Strozier Library                  not commonly felt, and in touch       *
*  Florida State University          with the unseen powers."              *
*  Tallahassee, FL 32306-2047             --Ohiyesa                        *
*                                           The Soul of the Indian         *
*  Phone: (904) 644-5019                    1911                           *
*  E-Mail: lpatton@mailer.fsu.edu                                          *
*                ...the siren call of the wilderness...                    *