[at-l] Hiking helpers

With all talk of hiking helpers....
    While I was working out west at Philmont Scout Ranch, I had the
pleasure to take out groups and make sure they knew what they were doing.
One group consisted of 10 people, 5 groups of father and sons.

Intrestingly, the fathers motto was,  "better hiking through better drugs."

-=phil

--
|promans@sloth.loyola.edu  |  http://www.cs.loyola.edu/~promans   |   W
|    GA --> ME           U2-They Might Be Giants-Pink Floyd-Rush  |   G
|      1997                 looking for any 'live' material       |   B
|<Loyola College, Baltimore>               Magic: The Addiction   |   T
      -=The mountains are calling and I must go. (John Muir)=-        !