Re: [at-l] flu on the trail

P.S. I should have added, for the benefit of future hikers: avoid Rainbow
Springs Campground.  We went there hoping to recuperate, but found it barely
livable.  It's cold (the roof of the bunkhouse leaks -- it was actually
snowing inside, and the shower is like a meat locker) and the owners are not
friendly.  In fact, I don't even think they like hikers, seeing them only as
potential consumers.  They certainly seem not to trust them.  It was not what
hikers need.

Find a way into Franklin and stay at the Franklin Motel, one of the best
experiences of my hike.

David