Re: [at-l]cash on the trail

Hot Springs now has an ATM.  I use my debit card for everything and was very
happy to learn about the new ATM in HS.  Otherwise I would have to drive to
Waynesville to get money after I move to the property in '99.  That is an
hour away where as HS is only 30 minutes.

Gweneeth
From Jim:
 I looked at the latest CIRRUS listing last night and it shows ATM's at
Hiawassee and
Blairsville in GA, Franklin and Cherokee in NC, Roan Mt, Gatlinburg
and Pigeon Forge in TN, and Atkins, Troutville, Pearisburg, Buena
Vista and Waynesboro in SW VA.  Note that there were none in Hot
Springs, NC or Damascus, VA (although there is one in Abingdon, VA).

Walk softly,
Jim