[at-l] Testing Ryans Web page

Hey everyone,

	I am not a member at this address. Testing to see if a nonmember can
post a message from Ryans page of hiking trail lists.

Ryan,

    This is great! No we have archives!!!  Who made that statement? How
many people where Pro this or Pro that? What was the name of that
favorite water filter someone wrote about? What was that persons address
that offered a free bucket of chicken to Thru-Hikers in his area?????
Its all in the archives..............

Thanks again Ryan

chase