Re: [at-l] [AT-L] shelters close to the road (was Ted Bundy well groomed)

<< I've never had a bad experience at all in the woods.  Maybe I've just been
 lucky.  Anyone else? >>

Just to keep my Karma in balance, I better tell ya'll about the vast majority
of car campers that I have met in shelters that were AWESOME!  (They tend to
have a beer on them, which never hurt a thirsty thru-hiker, and good FOOD).
 I love to yogi off people that hauled a cooler up from the road!

People are genuinely curious and always generous (well, usually) and though I
have experienced a few bad apples, for the most part they have been very
cool.  Besides, they don't smell as bad as thru-hikers! :)

Horus